The program serves to teach students”programing thinking”and”design thinking”methods through courses with the Stanford d.School as well as the Digital Media Academy(DMA),the most renowned and respected technology education company in the Silicon Valley.Through the program,students will explore the fundamental programing knowledge that is presently used in Silicon Valley technology companies,while additionally acquiring advanced knowledge in the contemporary science and technology industry.Students in the course will have the opportunity to write their own programs and develop personal Augmented Reality(AR) products.Through the construction of 3D scenes and application of AR technics, students will be directly exposed to the cutting edge of new technologies.
6 weeks of study, 1-2 sessions per week
teamwork, real-time interaction, good projects having possibility to participate in competitions.
AR Course Introduction
AR technology combines the virtual world with the real world through high-quality interaction. Students in the course will have the opportunity to write their own programs and develop personal Augmented Reality (AR) products.
Through the construction of 3D scenes and application of AR technics, students will be directly exposed to the cutting edge of new technologies, resulting in an increased interest and presence in high tech.
- The course emphasizes general ‘programming thinking’ and ‘design thinking’ concepts, and as a result, is not restricted to one particular tool or platform, rather, it explores various programs;
- The course combines technology with industrial development, covering topics such as programming knowledge, software application, design thinking, and industrial development;
- The course provides highly intense training with the goal of improving students’ hands-on abilities and teamwork skills;
- The course is highly visualized, which makes lectures more immersive, interactive, and engaging;
- The course will be taught by highly qualified faculty members, and will be closely connected with the college application process as well as tech competitions.
In this course, you will
- To understand campus features and admission standards of Stanford University and other top universities;
- To learn program development, 3D design and AR technologies based on curriculum jointly developed by Digital Media Academy (DMA);
- To learn original design thinking with courses from Stanford Design School, using design thinking in the context of STEM;
- To learn design processes and industry trends of the contemporary 3D scene and AR technology at admission level standards, doing so by creating your own AR product;
- Gain prerequisites for participating in famous science and technology competitions, including the CalTech programming contest, China Adolescents Science and Technology Innovation Contest.