Wall Street Remote Training project is co-designed by well-known professors from business schools and senior managers from Wall Street investment banks. The project aims to guide students to a deeper understanding of investment bank industry and advance their business competency and core skills in order to realize their academic and career goals as a competitive candidate in finance industry.
6 weeks of study, 1-2 sessions per week
online sessions, small class, real-time interaction, teaching assistant, one-on-one discussion with professor
In this course, you will
- Distance training conducted by investment bank department of Bulge Bracket in New York;
- Finance course from international business school;
- Professional networking opportunities in finance industry;
- Distance workshop discussions on investment topics;
- Cases studies and practical experiences;
- Debate on edging international finance issues;
- Group presentation of finance and investment team;
- Career development distance coaching in finance industry;
- Connection with top investment banks.