This program is designed for young entrepreneurs who want to start their own business in a world where Internet and policies have created favorable environment for innovative spirits. This program will provide a platform for young entrepreneurs to create, develop and commercialize concepts and ideas. Participants will learn business theories and skills critical for the development of individuals and business teams. Participants will have opportunities to learn about program and management experiences from top technology companies in Silicon Valley region.
high school or college students with basic English language abilities
on campus immersion learning
- Upgrade your abilities in four core aspects: practical business skills, application of technology, innovative thinking, and efficient teamwork;
- Instructors of class and facilitators of activities are well-known instructors from Stanford University and successful entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley. Students will be divided into groups of 6-7 people, and every participant will take up a role in a startup company (CET, CTO or CFO etc.);
- Certificate signed by director of the program;
- Outstanding students will have the opportunity to get a recommendation letter signed by instructor from Stanford University;
- Students will have opportunities of site visits to top IT companies in Silicon Valley to communicate with employees and learn about culture of top companies, project management and development;
- Students will have the opportunity to build an international network with outstanding Stanford alumni, current students and professors.